Maldives has been described as ‘(the) flower of the Indies’ by Marco Polo and ‘one of the wonders of the world’ by Ibn Batuta. It is no wonder that a large percentage of tourists who come to the Maldives are repeat visitors – people who came once and fell so in love with the place that they simple had to come again. The beauty of Maldives is indeed addictive. Once you sample the heady mixture of secluded serenity, thrilling water sports activities, soothing spas, relaxing beaches all wrapped in the luxurious comfort of modern amenities – you are bound to want the experience again. Sunny, unique and unspoiled, the islands of Maldives offers you sunshine, no matter what time of the year you decide to visit the Maldives – islands that are truly heaven on Earth.
What is included in the tour
- Meet and Greet at Male airport
- 01 Night accommodation in Male
- Return ferry tickets from Male APT
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at Male Hotel
- 3 Night accommodation at Adaaran?
- Half board meal plan at Adaaran
- Return Airport to Adaaran Resort transfers by speed boat.
- Current applicable taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cost for Ticket + Visa + Insurance
- No Porterage included
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us.
- Pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “Tour Cost Includes”
- Overseas Mediclaim
Day 1 - Welcome to Srinagar: On arriving in Srinagar, you will be driven for about 35 minutes through the heart of New Srinagar city. Enjoy the views around as you pass the Abdullah Bridge, which connects the banks of River Jhelum. Check in at the houseboat and rest for a while. Then enjoy an hour of Shikara ride on Dal Lake, with breathtaking views at the backdrop. After an amazing day of exploring the city, return to the houseboat for overnight stay.
Day 2 - Srinagar Sightseeing: After a good breakfast, proceed for a wonderful city tour of Srinagar. The tour will cover popular sites of the city such as the Mughal Gardens, Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love), Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure), The Chasme Shahi Garden (the royal spring) and Shankaracharya Temple. Then return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 - Srinagar - Pahalgam – Srinagar: After breakfast, travel towards the south of Kashmir to reach Pahalgam (2 hours 33 minutes, 92 km). Pahalgam is a gorgeous town with awe-inspiring views all around. It is also a popular spot for fishing as well as a famous shooting destination for the Indian Film Industry. On this tour, you will get to visit Chandanwari and the famous Betaab Valley, where the Hindi movie 'Betaab' was shot. A horse riding tour to the beautiful Baisaran meadows is also totally worth it. Finally, you will drive back to the hotel in Srinagar and retreat for the night (local sightseeing at your own cost).
Day 4 - Srinagar - Gulmarg – Srinagar: Have a delicious breakfast and get ready for a full day excursion of Gulmarg (3 hours and 59 minutes, 139.6 km round trip). It is another picturesque location famed for its scintillating views and exciting skiing activities. Adventure enthusiasts can opt for a pony ride and also enjoy a Gondola ride (cable car ride) to Khilanmarg (at your own cost). After a wonderful tour, return to the hotel and rest the night away.
Day 5 - End of Tour: After breakfast, you will have some free time till departure. Then be transferred to Srinagar airport by a private car and fly back home with wonderful memories.